I love my lipstick to last for hours, to go to my job or a meeting and have a drink or a coffee without worrying for my lipstick. So today I decide to tell you the hacks I am following to rock my lipstick!
1. Exfoliate your lips for a smoother application with a toothbrush for 20 – 60 seconds. This will slough off the dead skin and will make your lips smoother, plumper and sexier.
A) The lips are very sensitive so use a wet toothbrush for a softer application.
B) Make a natural DIY scrub with an equal amount of sugar and fresh lemon juice, apply it on your lips and exfoliate them.
C) If you want plumper lips, then make a lip scrub with cinnamon and Vaseline. I love it!
2. Apply after the exfoliation petroleum jelly (or your favorite lip balm). Leave it for until you done the rest of your makeup, rub it off and continue with the next hack. Softer and moisturized than ever!
3. Apply a – waterproof / long-wearing – lipliner in the same/similar color as your lipstick. This will make the lipstick to last longer because when you will lose a little bit of the lipstick’s color, the lipliner will still be there and none will understand what happened.
4. Apply your lipstick but keep it off your teeth with your pointer finger. Stick your finger into your mouth and pull it out.
5. Take a sheet of tissue, hold it over your lips and apply translucent powder with a fluffy brush. Mat but juicy. This hack and will set it in order to last all day long my beauties!
6. Take foundation to clear the excess lipstick around your lips. You will have a clearer and sharp outline; your lips will pop!
7. Rock it with red lipstick. Red lips are back in trend! Xx
8. Every night before you to bed do the steps 1 & 2. The regular exfoliation will help them to prevent dry chapped lips. I am exfoliating my lips before I go to bed since I was 12 years old. It works with terrific results. xx