Hello, my beauties! We all love the strong, thick and long eyelashes that can touch the sky. My eyelashes are long, but not as long as I wanted them to be and not so thick as they should be. I was searching and trying different remedies for a long time… I came up with my own ways and I think is time to tell you my secret for perfect eyelashes, isn’t it?
1) You have to nourish your lashes deeply in order to give them the boost that they need. Try to avoid mascara and especially the eyelash curler, as much as you can, because they will make your lashes very dry and weak.
2) Before you go to bed, clean any excess mascara or eyeshades, that may be left after the makeup remover, with coconut oil. Just put a tiny amount of it and massage your lashes and eyelids with your fingers (it will help them grow faster, as it improves the blood circulation). Wipe out the coconut oil with a cotton ball.
3) For thicker eyelashes use: Castor oil, Vaseline, Olive oil (a really tiny amount otherwise it will hurt your eyes), Jojoba oil.
For longer eyelashes use: Almond oil, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E, Vaseline
If you want thicker and longer eyelashes then create the mixture I love!
Take an empty mascara tube and put equal amounts of castor oil, olive oil, Vaseline, jojoba oil, almond oil and vitamin e (in case that you want more thickness than growth put few drops more of castor oil). Apply it right before you go to bed and make again a gentle massage and leave the mixture overnight.
4) After you wake up, wash your lashes and apply a little bit of the mixture or the oil again. With this hack, your eyelashes will not fall out easily, even if you use mascara.
** Remember to wait 10-30 minutes before you apply your mascara in order to give them the time to absorb the vitamins.
5) Extra tip: once or twice a week apply a mixture to your eyelashes from egg white and Vaseline.
Generally do not expect to see dramatic results from the first application, wait few weeks to see noticeable results, as the eyelashes’ circle is 4 weeks. If you want to see result faster, do not forget the Vaseline! xx