When Celebrities’ makeup artists sharing their secrets, hacks, beauty tips etc. we are all listening.
Nicolas Degennes, creative director of Givenchy beauty
(1) My beauties, if you love a luminous skin effect, then this will be you favourite tip! Mix with your foundation a golden or a pearly white eyeshadow. “It gives your complexion a radiance beyond compare” as he said.
James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn
(2) Apply your favourite blush on your cheeks before you apply your foundation, for a more natural glow.
(3) “Apply two shades of blush for the perfect flush of youth. Pink or anything in the red family should be placed on the apple of the cheek; it will give the effect of blood coming to the surface. Peach, coral, or anything in the orange family should be applied to the highest point of the cheekbone; that gives the effect of heat rising. Finish by bringing a matte bronzer to the skin where the sun hits the face (forehead, cheekbone, bridge of the nose, and chin)”, as James Vincent said.
Cecilia Muench, creative director of Inglot
(4) I love this makeup tip and I’ve tested a few months ago. Its totally worth it to try it, and it works! Mix a loose powder with your foundation, not too much because you do not need to make it cakey and you will have a thicker foundation with a better coverage in no time!
Petra Strand, creator of Pixi by Petra
(5) She loves using colour corrector all over lips to neutralise the lip tone and make the lipstick colour to more vibrant and pop in no time.
Niki Metz, director of artistry for Jouer
(6) Niki shares her best secrets for oily faces. When she don’t have face primer she prefers to apply corn starch to your skin before the foundation.
(7) In order to give your lips a natural lift, apply concealer to outer corners of your lips.